[clean-list] A2ZSeminar Member's A2ZSeminars Event Alert!

Members Desk @ A2ZSeminars members@a2zseminars.com
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 19:23:42 +0530

------_NextPart_2604078028

 A2ZSeminar Member's
A2ZSeminars
Event Alert!
 3 Jan., 2002 to 31 Jan., 2002

Hello,
It is story time again. This story I heard changed my view of a couple of things. I am sharing it with you. It might impact you as well!
Simon is the kind of guy you love to hate. He is always in a good mood and always has something positive to say. When someone would ask him how he was doing, he would reply, If I were any better, I would be twins!He was a natural motivator and always believed in looking at the positive side of a situation.
Several years later, I heard that Simon was involved in a serious accident, falling some 60 feet from a communications tower. After 18 hours of surgery and weeks of intensive care, Simon was released from the hospital with rods placed in his back.
When I met him I asked him as to what went through his mind as the accident took place.The first thing that went through my mind was the well being of my soon to be born daughter, Simon replied. Then, as I lay on the ground, I remembered that I had two choices: I could choose to live or I could choose to die. I chose to live.
Weren't you scared? Did you lose consciousness I asked? Simon continued, ..the paramedics were great. They kept telling me I was going to be fine. But when they wheeled me into the ER and I saw the expressions on the face of the doctors and nurses, I got really scared. In their eyes, I read 'he's a dead man. I knew I needed to take action. What did you do I asked?
Well, there was a big burly nurse shouting questions at me, said Simon. She asked if I was allergic to anything. 'Yes, I replied. The doctors and nurses stopped working as they waited for my reply. I took a deep breath and yelled, Gravity. Over their laughter, I told them, 'I am choosing to live. Operate on me as if I am alive, not dead.'
Simon lived, thanks to the skill of his doctors, but also because of his amazing attitude. I learned from him that every day we have the choice to live fully. Attitude, after all, is everything.
Life is all about choices. When you cut away all the junk, every situation is a choice.The bottom line is: It's your choice how you live life.
On thisnote may we introduce you to the forthcoming events in the next month?

  A2ZSeminars Recommends:

  In This Issue :

  Do visit the links given below to find a lot of interesting seminars and events coming up this week.
  You might find them useful for yourself! General Management EventsHuman Resource Management Events
Finance and Accounting EventsSales and Marketing Events
IT / Systems EventsPersonal Development Events
Manufacturing EventsTechnology Events
Professional EventsGovernment and Legal Events
Medical EventsArts and Culture Events
Other Events

Questions? Comments? Suggestions?Please help us respond to your requests and input by writing to us at: response@a2zseminars.com instead of replying to this message.
Got an event to announce? You can put it on our Event Alert! FREE OF CHARGE, and for an additional fee, we could promote it with a Special Event Alert!. Get in touch with us at promo@a2zseminars.com for furthur details.
Copyright =A9 1999-2001, A2Z India Networks Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.