[clean-list] Open Source (Re: Matrix timings)

Marco Kesseler M.Kesseler@aia.nl
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 15:19:02 +0100

Date sent:      	Sun, 04 Nov 2001 15:23:27 +0100
From:           	Siegfried Gonzi <siegfried.gonzi@kfunigraz.ac.at>
To:             	Monique Wittebrood & Marco Kesseler <m.wittebrood@mailbox.kun.nl>
Copies to:      	clean-list@cs.kun.nl
Subject:        	Re: [clean-list] Re: Matrix timings

> Monique Wittebrood & Marco Kesseler schrieb:
>
> > - Clean 2.0 is not exactly an example of a project with great progress.
>
> I am happy with the Clean compiler 1.3.3 as it is.

[...etc...]

Well, I think I already quite extensively expressed my feelings
about this. I guess you did too. Let's wait and see what the Clean-
team decides on this.

>Do not hesitate, I think they are hard wrapped and maybe even
>grateful of hearing critical comments (this is a sign that sofware is
>beeing used by someone)..

I won't hesitate, but I do have to get it into a digestable form, and I
need time to sort things out.

regards,
Marco

Aia                                     Phone: +31 24 371 02 30
PO Box 38025                            Fax:   +31 24 371 02 31
6503 AA Nijmegen                        Email: M.Kesseler@aia.nl
The Netherlands                         URL:   http://www.aia.nl
This E-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
are adressed. If you have received this E-mail in error please notify
the postmaster (postmaster@aia.nl). The authenticity of this
message cannot, at this moment, be guaranteed by ourselves. For this
reason no legal rights may be granted should the contents differ to
the original sent message. The Aia log-file of sent messages is
deemed to be the sole, true transcript of communication unless the
contrary, other than the received message, can be proven.