[clean-list] CleanIDE: keymapping on german keyboard W2K

Peter Sommerfeld peter.sommerfeld@gmx.de
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 12:30:20 +0200

Diederik,

> > I use plain C/Win32 API, no C++.
>
> Well so do we but I presume this is a common problem
> with german Windows software or does it avoid using
> non-letter ctrl-alt shortcuts altogether?

Seems so. I suspect most often a workaround like
your "French" version is used.

> Errm, as far as I am aware there is only a source distro.
> For the C part look in the OSWindows/Windows_C_12
> subdirectory.

Sorry, didn't dig deep enough into the libs up to now.

> Hooking the event handler involves some modification
> of about 5 Clean modules (assuming your going to create
> a process event on the Clean side) and some C glue.
> If you plan to try this contact me off-list and I'll try to
> get you started.

Will do so if needed. May be I'll handle this on the C side
only. Have to have a deep look into the sources first.

Thanks again,

Peter