[clean-list] CleanIDE: keymapping on german keyboard W2K

Peter Sommerfeld peter.sommerfeld@gmx.de
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 22:47:59 +0200

Diederik,

> I previously already built a version of the ide for avoiding
> this problem for some french users.

thanks a lot, works like a charme ... :-) That workaround
should make it into the StdDistro, or even better a better
keymapping.

> From your other question you seem to have some Windows
> programming experience and can perhaps suggest a better
> solution.

I use plain C/Win32 API, no C++.

> As to your other question I assume your using the Object I/O
> library? If so I don't think that there is something like that built
> in but you could create your own version of the Object I/O library
> with that extension in, at a quick glance that doesn't seem to be a
> comlicated extension.

Does that mean it is possible to get hands on the source of  ObjectI/O ?
If so, I would like to do so. I currently use the binary  distro. Or is
there
another way to hook into the event handler ?

Regards,

Peter