[clean-list] CGL...and stuff.

Royi Eltink royi@eastsite.nl
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 14:05:27 +0200

I was drifting over the net as I found a page:
http://www.ambrosine.com/resource.html
Scrolling down you see a header "Engines/Authorware for Non-Programmers"

With a A-Z index of sleur-and-pleur development environments.. Arrived
at the C I saw something staggering "Clean Game Library, learn a way to
easily create your own scrolling platform games with only little
programming (WIN)"

Is this true (to be honest, I have installed CGL, but havent tried m yet
(too busy with parrot, perl and delphi),,) ?? And where are the
tutorials about CGL, or are you saying: "There are samples, learn from
the sourcecode."

--

Ro'

East Site
http://www.eastsite.nl
Random Quote:
"..Think abouth Python and whitespace, hi Guido."
- Larry Wall [Perl the first postmodern computer language]