[clean-list] Are people interested in a Clean workshop?

rinus plasmeijer rinus@cs.kun.nl
Tue, 04 Sep 2001 12:56:09 +0100

Dear Sven and other Clean programmers,

> A workshop for Clean programmers would be a nice chance for
> the Clean team to present Clean 2.0 and discuss the future
> of Clean with their users.

If there are enough people interested in a workshop we will be glad to organize
such an event.

We could indeed talk about Clean 2.0 and new features we are working on, we
could talk about how we can make user libraries available for others, about open

source and how to deal with contribution of users, user experiences in writing
applications, teaching experiences, well, anything you like to talk about.

We could have a one or two days workshop, preferably here in Nijmegen.

Would other people by interested?

Greetings,

Rinus