[clean-list] Clean and scientific programming

Royi Eltink royi@eastsite.nl
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 17:26:26 +0200

> scientific computations. I do not mean a fac example or a game libary
> (sorry, I know also guys they are playing games on the computer, but I
> think it is a wrong sign to promote games on the Clean homepage;

But thats what the youth (the nxt generation programmers) just like.
If I look at the length of the tread "Game Design" at 'Gathering of
Tweakers' (the largest computer-user site in The Netherlands) it is a hot
topic. And maybe, it is just where to start sientific programming....

At the other side, if I look at the Perl users (I am the owner of
nijmegen.pm.org ). Those guys have meetings and the like. Ah, I remember
those nights...debates with cold cola, about the significance of opengl in
Perl, watching anime, installing modules.

So, why dont we start meetings and the like?

--

Ro'

East Site
http://www.eastsite.nl
Random Quote:
"Sometimes, I wish bad taste was a crime."
- Nabiki Tendo (book 13, chapter 6)