[clean-list] Clean and scientific programming

Royi Eltink royi@eastsite.nl
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 15:29:03 +0200

--------------D6793B2945EB21F13F5BE78A

> Please: what do you use Clean for (I mean real world problems).

Well, to be honest, I only use (intend to use, since I am learning Clean)
Clean for writing games (using Tile Studio and Clean Game Library).
because:
- small DOS programs (<100kb) I write in Pascal
- Windows programs I use Delphi or Perl/Tk
- CGI, I use Perl
- mathematical stuff, I prefer Perl
- encryption modules, using Perl
- and everything else, I prefer always Perl.

--

Ro'

Perl Mongers Nijmegen
http://nijmegen.pm.org