[clean-list] (no subject)

Fabien Todescato f.todescato@larisys.fr
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 11:55:13 +0200

Dear Cleaners, and ObjectIO1.2.1 users,

I am at the moment considering the development of a small application
needing dialogues with a dynamically computed set of controls. I had a quick
glance at the StdControl.dcl definition module and noticed the functions
openControls and closeControls that seem to adress my problems. As there is
to my knowledge no examples about the use of these functions in the
documentation, I have about these the following questions.

Can anyone share some of his/her experience using these functions ?
Is the layout of the dialogue automatically recomputed when the sets of its
control is dynamically changed with the above functions ?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Fabien TODESCATO

PS.Sorry if this message is sent twice, it seems the 1st one didn't get
through.