[clean-list] Problem with "Small Examples"

Peter Achten peter88@cs.kun.nl
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 16:37:01 +0200

At 15:52 17-8-01 +0200, Jerzy Karczmarczuk wrote:
>[...]
>On the other hand, [a very sardonic smile is appropriate here] DON'T TRY
>to test the examples from the Object IO tutorial. Some of them work OK, and
>are very nice. Other are hopelessly obsolete.
>
>In general, Clean doc needs some cleaning...
>
>Jerzy Karczmarczuk
>Caen, France

[a very surprised look has appeared] Being the author of the Object I/O
tutorial I would like to know which of the examples are
obsolete/incorrect/whatever... Which version of the tutorial do you refer
to (1.1 or 1.2)? I would be happy if you could answer me since the tutorial
is supposed to be up-to-date.

Regards,
Peter Achten