[clean-list] Congratulations, you are a finalist .

trvtrip3@msn.com trvtrip3@msn.com
Sat, 26 May 2001 00:15:09 -0700

<FONT size=3D2> <html><BR>
<BR>
<head><BR>
<BR>
</head><BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Congratulations, you are a finalist for one of our free Vacation Packages.=
 Your tickets will be delivered to you<BR>
within 7-10 days via US Mail. You must click on the link below and fill ou=
t the<BR>
information exactly as it will appear on your tickets. You may leave the s=
econd<BR>
party blank if you are not sure who will be going with you but you must co=
ntact<BR>
us via telephone at least 10 days prior to departure with the second passe=
nger's<BR>
name. This will all be explained to you in the brochures coming out to you=
.&nbsp;<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>