[clean-list] chat

Willer Alves willeralves@bol.com.br
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 15:44:19 -0200

Hello,

My name is Willer Alves, I am from Brazil and I need a
little help of you.
I want to build a chatClient program with a Dialog
interface and I'm having some difficulties with it.
I need to built a send button. When you click this
button, it will take the text of a EditControl and send
this text to a Server on the web. I tried to use a
SendNotifier, but I don=B4t know how to do it with GUI
systems. I also need receive the information and display
it in another EditControl in this same dialog.

Thanks for your attention!!!
Willer Alves

Acesso f=E1cil, r=E1pido e ilimitado? Suporte 24hs? R$19,90?
S=F3 no AcessoBOL. http://www.bol.com.br/acessobol/