[clean-list] ExtendedArith 1.0 and Clean 1.3.3.1 for Solaris released

Clean Support clean@cs.kun.nl
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 11:03:07 +0100

The ExtendedArith library for Solaris is released. It supports big integers
rational and complex numbers.

Unfortunately we have included a wrong code generator in our Solaris Clean 1.3.3
distribution which will not work in conjunction with the ExtendedArith library.
So we made a new Clean distribution 1.3.3.1 for Solaris which includes the right
code generator. You don't have to upgrade your Clean 1.3.3 distribution to Clean
1.3.3.1 if you don't use the ExtendedArith library. Clean 1.3.3 on all other
platforms is also ok.

You can download the ExtendedArith library at

  ftp://ftp.cs.kun.nl/pub/Clean/supported/ExtendedArith/

You can download Clean 1.3.3.1 for Solaris at

  ftp://ftp.cs.kun.nl/pub/Clean/Clean13/solaris/

The links on our webpages will be updated soon.