[clean-list] MathWare version 1ulp

Shiv shiv@balrog.ece.ucsb.edu
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 10:16:11 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I have developed some numerical linear algebra routines for my own
research purposes that I thought might be useful to others. So I have
cleaned it up, added some crude documentation and placed it at
/pub/shiv/MathWare on the machine seidel.ece.ucsb.edu which you can
access by anonymous ftp. The folder /pub/shiv/MathWare contains the
folder Version1ulp with the source files and documentation in
uncompressed format. It also contains a compressed version in the file
Version1ulp.sit (for Macs only?). You can download which ever one is
convenient.

--shiv--