[clean-list] Using WrapDebug with Console Applications

F.S.A.Zuurbier@inter.nl.net F.S.A.Zuurbier@inter.nl.net
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 14:53:05 +0100 (MET)

Fabien wrote:
========
You're right about visually debugging large outputs,

but it would be convenient for me if I could use the same debugging =
code
both for small and large outputs :-)
========
I once thought of creating an extra version of the implementation modules of the WrapDebug library,
namely versions that do nothing.
Then it would be a matter of relinking with different
path-settings, to make the choice between running
the application with debugging or without it.
Not state of the art compared with languages that
have decent debugging support, but it is more than
nothing.

Regards Erik Zuurbier