[clean-list] _system.o not found

Diederik van Arkel diederik@cs.kun.nl
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 16:17:05 +0100

Ward wrote...

> Hello,
>
> I'm a student of the Hogeschool Brabant in Breda. When I try to Update
> and Run my project I get the error message that _system.o is not found.
>
> I tried to copy this file from the clean dir to my project dir and to
> the the project\Clean System Files\
> When I retried to Update and Run I still got the same error message.
>
> What should I do?

Hi Ward,

this is a bug in the distribution version of the CleanIDE, if you leave
_system.o
where it is created and perform 'Update and Run' a second time your
executable
wil be created just fine. Note that this problem only shows up the very
first time
you compile a Clean program. It wil be fixed in the distribution version.

Regards,

Diederik van Arkel