[clean-list] And Linux? (was Re: [ANN] Clean 1.3.3 released for Windows and MacOS)

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Jos=E9_Romildo_Malaquias?= romildo@urano.iceb.ufop.br
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 14:00:01 -0200

Dear Martin Wierich,

First of all, thanks for the works you are putting in the
development of the Clean compiler and libraries.

On Mon, Sep 18, 2000 at 02:13:41PM +0200, Martin Wierich wrote:
> Hi Jose,
>
> Jose Romildo Malaquias wrote:
> > On Mon, Sep 18, 2000 at 10:10:19AM +0200, Clean Support wrote:
> > > Clean 1.3.3 is now available for Windows and MacOS (with PowerPC).
> >
> > Will it be available for other platforms (i.e. Linux) soon?
>
> Clean 1.3.3 for Linux (including the new ExtendedArith library) will be released in one month (plus the time that has to
> be added as it is usual with release date statements)

How is going the work on Clean 1.3.3 for Linux? Do you think that
it is comming soon? I am really waiting for it and the ExtendedArith
library to conclude my master thesis project (a computer algebra
system library in Clean).

> greetings
>   Martin Wierich
>   University of Nijmegen