different heap usage between different Window OS

Paul de Mast demast.pjf@hsbrabant.nl
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 19:10:31 +0200

Hi Martin,

I measured this with the same executable (so I did not recompile the
project), using mark scan garbage collector. I did not measure the
difference using the heap profiler, but using the information in the console
with stack trace on. I will send you the executable, so you can see the
difference...

greetings,

Paul