BigNum library?

Martin Wierich martinw@cs.kun.nl
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 11:18:45 +0200

Hi Shiv,

Shiv wrote:
> Searching through the archives I noticed that there was mention of a
> Clean BigNum library, but there doesn't seem to be one in the Clean
> download webpage. If there is such a beast can somebody point me to
> it, please? Thanks,

I have finished that library for all our platforms a couple of months ago. It is
not released because you need the Clean 1.3.3 compiler to compile that library
and the 1.3.3 compiler isn't distributed yet. So here is a trustworthy release
date for the Clean 1.3.3 compiler: end of August.

The 1.3.3 compiler is _not_ the Clean 2.0 compiler (that one which is partially
written in Clean).

greetings
  Martin Wierich