Clean is loosing portability in favour of Windows :(

Siegfried Gonzi siegfried.gonzi@kfunigraz.ac.at
Tue, 30 May 2000 13:28:14 +0200

Alan Hutchinson wrote:

> Don't bother about Scientific American.
> A year or so ago, they carried an article about hacking and trapping
> hackers which was rank unmitigated propaganda for Microsoft.
> They are not impartial.

I know from teachers that installing Linux is much easier than installing
Windows. They (teachers and students) where wondering why  installing Linux
could be so simple. They where thinking on a very bad wisdom that Windows is a
user-friendly operating system and Linux is not. The opposite is real.

I have to regret that I have moved from Clean to Yorick and will do the step
forward to Python.

Sorry, but all the good things start at the Mac and terminate at the dumb called
Windows.

Regards,
Siegfried Gonzi