Still got problems!

Graham Telfer gtelfer@po.synapse.ne.jp
Fri, 19 May 2000 16:58:20 +0900

Well,I've made as little progress. I discovered that CleanIDE 2.0 did
not have the compiler as part of the download. I downloaded an earlier
version and now things are compiling.

Two problems however still exist.

1) Update and run compiles but does not run anything. Run used by itself
gives the useless message "Cannot launch the application". I say useless
because messages which give no indication of the reason for the error
are useless.

2) I also got the message StdBool in StdEnv has wrong ABC number. The
ABC number for StdEnv is 918 at the moment.

Can anybody give me an idea about what ABC number I need and why
applications cannot be launched?

Graham Telfer