Re[2]: Yacc & Lex

Valery A.Khamenya khamenya@module.ru
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 19:05:16 +0400

Hello Pieter & hello clean-list,

PK> See LNCS 1595 pp 120 for a
PK> description.

is this paper available via internet?

PK> I can mail you the current version if you are interested.

I'd like to look at this library too if it is possible.

However I think the code like this should be classically included in
"first class" libraries for any functional language. It would be nice
to learn another good technique of programming in Clean with your
parser combinators library. And I think there are lot of people
interested in your library too. Maybe it would be a good idea to make
it open (available via web)?

PS. I use the old CleanIDE. I fail to setup the new CleanIDE 2.0 on
    Win2000. Is there anybody who has a few time to give me an advice?
    I need it now because my project has not been linked with old
    linker. Low heap reported and CleanIDE spontaneously exits. Maybe
    new linkers including with CleanIDE 2.0 will help.

    Thank you.

--
Best regards,
 Valery                            mailto:khamenya@module.ru