Clean and graphics?

Siegfried Gonzi ambient61@utanet.at
Sun, 23 Apr 2000 22:04:39 +0200

Dear readers,

I have written some code of simulation with Yorick. Yorick is something
like IDL or Matlab for quick and easy prototyping. My code consists of
theoretical optical simulations, that means I calculate the Array disk
with some
flaws like spherical-abberrations, coma, astigmatism and so on.

My beginning array is fast fourier transformed with Zernike polynomials.
And then I let display the intensities as gray levels on the screen. And
this display image is then stored as postscript file.
And I have also x-y diagrams of the cross section intensities.

So, I would like write this code as Shareware for the Mac and Linux (no
Windows :-( ). Would that be a great task in Clean to display grey
levels? And is it a great problem to display datas x vs.y and the like?
And how about storing datas in postscript for platform independence?

Has someone written such libraries?

Regards,
Siegfried Gonzi