Small bugs

Diederik van Arkel diederik@cs.kun.nl
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 10:35:26 +0200

Hello Eduardo

> Dear Rinus
> Two small (very small :) bugs in the CleanIDE:
>
> (1) If you try to create a project withou any  edit window, CleanIDE
> introduces a .dcl in the project window. In order to reproduce this
> litle bug, select New Project immediately after entering the
> environment (first thing upon entering).

You are right, this is one of the areas of the new ide where I still have
to decide what I would like the behaviour to be. Bugs like this will be
squashed sooner if users come with good suggestions for appropriate
functionality.

> (2) Suppose you have a program in an edit window. Make some
> small modification. Then, try to quit without saving the modified file.
> You will get a message asking whether you want to save it. Answer
> yes. You will get the following message:
>
> Error in rule.
> accContext [scheduler]: interactive process not found

This is a bug in our current development version of the Object IO library.
I am confident that this wil soon be found and fixed.

> That is all that I noticed at a first glance. Many thanks to you and to
> all Clean team for these beautiful tools and environment.
>
> Eduardo Costa.

Thank you for your comments.

Diederik (answering for Rinus)