Clean 1.3.2 (68k)

Matt Fairtlough matt@fairtlough.force9.co.uk
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 00:30:56 +0100

Hello, are there any 68K Mac users left among the Clean community?

I have this evening downloaded the latest version of Clean from the Clean
home page:

Clean 1.3.2 (68k)

I try to run the example module

printFileWithHeader

which is in Clean 1.3.2 (68k)/IO Examples 0.8/printing/printFileWithHeader.icl

The program compiles, but I get the error message below on trying to run
it (and similar messages when I try to run other programs).

Am I doing something wrong (my paths seem reasonable enough), or have
other people encountered this problem with the IO 0.8.1 library?

Paths:
project: IO Examples 0.8/printing
default: 68KMacInterface, IOInterface 0.8.1, StdEnv

[A while ago I had had even more severe problems with the 68K version of the
ObjectIO1.1 libraries, but maybe they have been fixed]

My problem is that my existing installation has been damaged, and the only
recent version of Clean that is available from the Web pages is 1.3.2, so I
am currently unable to use any Clean IO facilities.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Matt Fairtlough.

Warning [printText.icl,421,getBeginningPos]: function may fail
Warning [printText.icl,467,fromJust]: function may fail
Warning [deltaPrint.icl,53,nibbleToChar]: function may fail
Warning [deltaPrint.icl,78,nibbleToInt]: function may fail
Warning [deltaPrint.icl,97,stateTransition]: function may fail
Warning [deltaPrint.icl,141,pageTrans]: function may fail
Error: the following symbols are undefined:
pr__printsetupvalid
pr__printsetupdialog
pr__getpagedimensions
pr__getdefaultprintsetup
pr__PrintInfoC
pr__OpenPage
pr__OpenDoc
pr__ClosePage
pr__CloseDoc
pr__Close
is__printing
get__resolution
adjust__to__printer__res

Matt Fairtlough
22 Harley Road
Sheffield S11 9SE
0114 236 2067 (tel. and fax ('phone before faxing))
matt@fairtlough.force9.co.uk