PhD position

rinus rinus@cs.kun.nl
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 00:19:02 +0200

Hi Clean users,

We have here in Nijmegen in the Clean team a Ph.D. position available.
We are looking for someone who can help us to continue the work of Marco Pil on dynamics.
Marco is in the process of finishing up his Ph.D. thesis.
However, we are left with many interesting open questions.
The position is for four years and of course you should end with a Ph.D..
You must have a masters degree in Computer Science.
You must have good marks as well.
You must be interested in functional programming, and you should like to work on both theoretical research questions as well as the more practical ones.
We don't mind if you are a good hacker too...
Furthermore, you must like to work in a team.

If you are interested in the job, just send me an e-mail (rinus@.cs.kun.nl).

Greetings,

Rinus Plasmeijer