use gui to build gui

G.P.H. Josten gjosten@sci.kun.nl
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 11:00:32 +0200 (MET DST)

Despite your opinion, I'm one of the guys that still prefers manual
building of gui. gui to build gui could help out to try several things,
but I'm always very confused how the form is structured and how it behaves
on resize etc.

A gui to build gui shouldn't be that difficult though, Cleans gui objects
can be changes online, although you have co devise some sort of
environment inwhich you select the different parts and do something with
them...

Greetings,
Geert