Problems wiht [DrawFunction]

Paulo Alfredo Mainieri Junior paulojr@triang.com.br
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 06:51:31 -0300

Hi everybody:

Perhaps for most of you the question I am about to share is a basic
question, but for me it's not. I ask you for help because I tried
everything I could without result. Well, that is it:

I need to send a sequence of ASCII characters to be drawn in a
[DrawFunction]. Basically, I need a kind of looping, like FOR TO NEXT
used in Pascal. The Clean's Manual (Functional Programming in Clean) has
a suggestion on chapter II , page 27 of a function called UNTIL. I
modified it with no sucess. This function only writes the last character
of the sequence.

I will be thankful for all help.

Regards,

Paulo.