current status of next clean version?

Matthew Lye MLYE@trentu.ca
Tue, 25 May 1999 16:24:12 -0500 (EST)

hi folks -

correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to recall someone making an optimistic
reference back in December or so to a new version of Clean coming out some
time after the holiday.  Would anyone in Nijmegen be willing to spare the
time to say what the current status of that version is?  It would also be
helpfull to know what the cause of the delay since that estimate has been:
proposed revisions cropping up before the compiler is ready to ship, lack
of human-work-hours available, or implementation difficulties.

It is not _neccesary_ that I know the answers to these questions, but I am
very interested.

from the peanut gallery,
Matt Lye