/usr/Openwin

Antonio Eduardo Costa Pereira costa@ufu.br
Tue, 18 May 1999 18:53:59 -0300

Dear Martin Wierich.
I would like to know whether you have solved the
problem of porting Clean to Linux 5.0 and 6.0.
In Linux 5.2,  Clean could not find the library
/usr/Openwin. Therefore, I could not use the graphic
interface. Since I have Clean in the highest account,
I removed RedHat from my machinte, installing Slackware
instead. Clean worked seamslessly with Slackware.
However, I would like to go back to RedHat, since
there are a lot of applications distributed in the RH format.
It would be nice if I could run Clean in RedHat 6.0.

Yours Sincerely

A. Costa