Operations on arrays

Jules Gilbert jules@medg.lcs.mit.edu
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 06:16:46 -0500

What is wrong here?

What do I have to do to get off this mailing list?

UNSUBSCRIBE

GO-AWAY
GOODBYE
SEE-YOU-LATER
ENUF-ALREADY
TURN_OFF-YOUR-CPU

Because Mr. computer, If you don't unsubscribe me from this list, I'll
circulate the movie 2001 across the net and frighten all those little
computers sitting on desktops and show them what happens to big machines
when they misbehave.  Now, are we clear on this?

Get me off this list or I'll reduce you singing nursury rhythms you
;learned when you were manufactured on a New Jersey assembly line.

It doesn't have to end this way, and don't call me "Dave"!