Operations on arrays

Rolf-Thomas Happe rthappe@mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 12:52:53 +0100 (MET)

> I've ended up with something that is A FACTOR OF TWENTY-THREE TIMES
> FASTER by
[...]
>  - stuffing everything into one file to work around the fact that
>    there are "not all strictness information exported" warnings
>    despite everything I could think of
[...]

I usually aks `clm -lat' about the types it derives and paste the answers in
the dcl file.  (This implies commenting out my type declarations and inserting
a Start rule in the inspected module.  I'd prefer clm to have a switch that
would make it tell `all strictness information' etc. wether I have declared
less specific types or not.)

rthappe