Clean arrays [was: The speed of Clean]

John van Groningen johnvg@cs.kun.nl
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 16:02:42 +0100

Olivier Lefevre wrote:
>This is very interesting. As it happens, I was shopping for functional
>array-oriented languages or the bits from which to build one (hence my
>bickering about source). I already knew that Clean had good support
>for arrays, better than Haskell (I got this from Simon Peyton-Jones
>himself!) but even after reading your paper, I am left wanting for
>more info about arrays specifically. Apart from that paper and the
>Clean LRM, where else are Clean arrays discused?

In my paper:

The Implementation and Efficiency of Arrays in Clean 1.1

In Proc. of Implementation of Functional Languages,
8th International Workshop, IFL '96, Selected Papers,
Bad Godesberg, Germany, Kluge Ed., Springer, LNCS 1268

ftp://ftp.cs.kun.nl/pub/CSI/SoftwEng.FunctLang/papers/groj97-Arrays.ps.gz

John van Groningen