TCP in Object IO Library

Robert Gasperoni robert@inthenet.sm
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 08:20:50 +0100

I will like to see if the TCP Interface in the next Object IO Library will
contains components for making even Server processes and not only Client
processes. I am working mainly in developing Client/Server solutions and I
deal a lot on TCP/IP for communications between applications.

There will be even interface to Database Engines like ODBC devices, or that
will be not included as a standard requirement (I know that ODBC could be
Windows based, but it looks a kind of Standard for database management).

Thanks.

Robert Gasperoni