Clean List Traffic...

Ron Wichers Schreur ronny@cs.kun.nl
Tue, 16 Dec 1997 16:03:42 +0100

Matt Lye wrote (to the Clean discussion list):

> Is it just me, or has traffic on this list dropped to almost nothing?

The traffic has been low the last weeks.

> Nick Kallen has been the only person outside of Holland who has
> submitted  anything for quite a while...

(Nijmegen is in the Netherlands, but not in Holland)

> Is the list to be reserved for bug reports and updates from the team?
> In that case, is there an appropriate discussion forum?

This is the appropriate discussion forum. We encourage people to send
questions, remarks, request to this list. If you have a bug report and
think it's of interest to other users of Clean you can also submit them
to the list (please send a copy to clean@cs.kun.nl).

> If not, what sinister force is at work here?

I don't know what forces dictate the traffic on mailing lists.

Cheers,

Ronny Wichers Schreur