Clean Software Repository.

Nick Kallen phantom@earthlink.net
Wed, 10 Dec 1997 15:18:11 -0800

The Software Repository has been up for several days , and several
modifications have been made to improve the usability of the site. Alas, no
software submissions have been made and very few comments have been
provided.
    I'm sending this email as a reminder that there -is- a Concurrent Clean
Software Repository. Adding -your- software will help to both increase the
size of the Clean community and make existing members more productive. In
addition, it will encourage others to add their own software. If you think
you will find value in a diverse set of Clean software to study and use, or
in a larger Clean community, I encourage you to submit all of the software
you have produced, no matter how small or how useful you think it is.

The URL for the clean site is:

http://clean.teklab.com

Also, note that comments and suggestions are considered quite eagerly. This
site is for you!