Umlaut support

Erik Zuurbier erik.zuurbier@klm.nl
Tue, 2 Dec 1997 18:55:38 +0100

Georg,
There is a way to display 'any' character, namely by using a back-slash
followed by the character's numeric representation, e.g. \012.
I have used it to display all kinds of different accents and umlauts.
I also found out that those characters are in general not portable from
the Mac to Windows 95 :-(
Regards Erik Zuurbier