Install.icl

Clean Support clean@cs.kun.nl
Mon, 3 Nov 1997 17:45:34 +0100

Dear Shimizu Yasunari,

You wrote:

> I downloaded Clean1.2.4 Macintosh 68K version.
> I cannot find Install folder and Install.icl written in Help file.
> And it does not seem to me that all libraries are already compiled .

You're right. The help file is out-of-date on this subject.

It is not necessary to precompile the standard libraries. You can
just open one of the examples (or create your own program) that
imports modules from the standard libraries. These modules will
be compiled automatically when you give the command "Bring Up to Date"
or "Run".

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We will clarify the
help file on this.

Cheers,

Ronny Wichers Schreur