[ANN] Clean mailing lists revised

Clean Support clean@cs.kun.nl
Mon, 3 Nov 1997 16:54:09 +0100

Dear Clean Users,

This is a message to all subscribers of the Clean mailing
list. As you may have noticed the volume of messages has been
rather low. We would like to stimulate some more discussion
and invite you to send questions and remarks about Clean to the
discussion list clean-list@cs.kun.nl. We will answer questions
on the list and use your input to improve future Clean releases.

For those who are interested in announcements only, we have
created a separate mailing list: clean-announce. To subscribe
to the announcements, send mail to clean-request@cs.kun.nl
with the subject "subscribe announce". This will remove you
from the discussion list and add you the announce list.
Please make sure you send your request from the email address
from which you originally subscribed to the Clean mailing list.

The help text for the two mailing lists is attached to this
message. You may want to keep a copy for future reference.

If you have questions or trouble (un)subscribing, please send
mail to clean@cs.kun.nl.

With kind regards,

Clean Support <clean@cs.kun.nl>

Clean users:

clean-announce
--------------
    This is the list where we announce new versions and updates.
    Major releases are also announced to the Usenet group
    comp.lang.functional.

clean-list
reason the automatic process doesn't work, please send a message
to "clean@cs.kun.nl" and we'll be glad to assist you.

Subscribe to the announce list
    Send mail to "clean-request@cs.kun.nl" with the words
    "subscribe announce" in the Subject: field

Subscribe to the discussion list