clean book files

Marko van Eekelen marko@cs.kun.nl
Wed, 13 Aug 1997 11:33:03 +0200

Dear all,

There has been some trouble in downloading the latest DRAFT version of the emerging Functional Programming in Clean book.

At http://www.cs.kun.nl/~clean/Clean.Cleanbook.html you can now find both the gzipped postscript files (generated with 2-up for a generic ppd, ascii, postscript level 1 compatible, including all but the standard 13 fonts) as well as pdf files (1-up) of the latest up-to-date version (the textual contents are still the same as in the last july version).

We hope that this solves all the problems, please let us know if you still encounter any difficulties.

Ofcourse, we also welcome any comments on the text,

Kind regards,

Marko van Eekelen.