Infinitely looping animations...

Michael Heacock cerebus@islandnet.com
Sat, 21 Jun 1997 18:03:30 -0700

Nick Kallen wrote:

> Hi..
>
> I've written a program that I want to animate infinitely. The only way
> can concieve of doing this is an infinite recursion. Obviously, this
> is not
> a good thing, as requiring the user to kill the app using
> (in win95 atleast) is not cool.
>  Any suggestions?

If you are Win95...why not use the API...hook into one of the
timer routines...each time the timer fires it calls your
procedure.  One of the time functions works via a callback
function...don't know it offhand.

--
Michael Heacock         "Hail hail the lucky ones,
Praxis Technical Group   I refer to those in love"