[FieldTrip] Antw: [EXT] epilepsy example (Out of office)

Gregor Volberg Gregor.Volberg at psychologie.uni-regensburg.de
Sun Mar 24 19:47:45 CET 2024

Dear recipient,

I am out of the office until April 2nd, 2024 and will not see your email until I return.

Kind regards,
Gregor Volberg

--
Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Gregor Volberg
Adjunct Professor

Cognitive Neuroscience

Universität Regensburg
93040 Regensburg, Deutschland

Tel: +49 941 943 3862
Fax: +49 941 943 3233

Room PT 4.0.36
https://orcid.org/0000-0002-4427-2409

>>> Alain de Cheveigne via fieldtrip <fieldtrip at science.ru.nl> 24.3.24 19:00 >>>

Hi all,

I've been going through the 'Virtual channel analysis of epilepsy MEG data' tutorial (https://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/epilepsy/), and I noticed that the CTF data for case3 has what looks like a flux jump, see below.  The code applies a high-pass filter that turns this into a spike which might drive the locations of high kurtosis in the beamformer images.