[FieldTrip] epilepsy example

Alain de Cheveigne alain.de.cheveigne at ens.psl.eu
Sun Mar 24 19:00:28 CET 2024

Hi all,

I've been going through the 'Virtual channel analysis of epilepsy MEG data' tutorial (https://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/epilepsy/), and I noticed that the CTF data for case3 has what looks like a flux jump, see below.  The code applies a high-pass filter that turns this into a spike which might drive the locations of high kurtosis in the beamformer images.