[FieldTrip] Using FieldTrip for Plotting SPM Statistical Maps

Cecconi Benedetta Benedetta.Cecconi at uliege.be
Thu Mar 14 19:05:49 CET 2024

Hello everyone 🙂

I have contrast and t-maps generated in SPM-EEG, and I've been finding it challenging to plot these in SPM while allowing for some customization (even basic ones like adjusting the scale or plotting multiple time points).

Since there does not seem to be a simple solution to achieve this, I was considering using FieldTrip for plotting these statistical maps. I found the function spm2fieldtrip, but it only seems to handle the conversion of raw data. I was wondering if any of you have experience or insights on using FieldTrip for plotting SPM statistical maps directly, without the need to redo the entire analysis on FieldTrip.

Any tips or guidance would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks in advance for your help! 🙂

Best,

Benedetta
-----