[FieldTrip] Postdoc positions at KI

Martin Schaefer martin.schaefer at ki.se
Wed Jan 31 11:37:31 CET 2024

Hi all,

Our lab is looking for up to two new postdocs with extensive EEG/MEG experience.
Here is a quote from the ad, with the full link below.

Your mission
We are seeking a postdoctoral fellow to lead a work package (WP) in our recently awarded ERC Synergy grant (D2Smell) with the overall aim to digitalize smell. Aim of the WP is to record signals from all nodes of the olfactory system in moving humans using EEG to understand what chemicals the human olfactory system is consciously processing as well as try to crack the olfactory neural code. Your main tasks will be, with the help of research assistants, to setup and validate a new ambulatory EEG system and, subsequently, to analyze and publish collected data. In addition, you will assist setting up similar systems at other nodes within the ERC project. Beyond working on the ERC project, you will also be able to pursue your own research questions within the framework of our general research program. As a postdoctoral researcher in the group, you get the opportunity to work in a successful and well-funded research group with a number of senior and junior researchers. Our research group collaborates with a number of prominent research groups around the world, which provides an opportunity for international exchanges.

Your profile
We are looking for a talented, innovative, and enthusiastic researcher with a PhD in a relevant research field. The successful candidate must have previous well-documented research experience of working with advanced EEG/MEG analyzes or other advanced experimental electrophysiology or related research experiences. It is particularly desirable, but not necessary, if you have good and academically documented knowledge of collection, as well as analysis of electrophysiological data from moving animals or humans. It is also desirable that you have an interest in setting up and testing electronic systems.

https://ki.varbi.com/en/what:job/jobID:696547/

You can find more information and apply via the link if interested.

Best regards,
Martin

Martin Schaefer | Ph.D.

https://www.perceptionlab.se/

Department of Clinical Neuroscience (CNS), K8

Karolinska Institutet | 17 177 Stockholm | Nobels väg 9

martin.schaefer at ki.se<mailto:artin.arshamian at ki.se>

Karolinska Institutet – a Medical University

När du skickar e-post till Karolinska Institutet (KI) innebär detta att KI kommer att behandla dina personuppgifter. Här finns information om hur KI behandlar personuppgifter<https://ki.se/medarbetare/integritetsskyddspolicy>.

Sending email to Karolinska Institutet (KI) will result in KI processing your personal data. You can read more about KI’s processing of personal data here<https://ki.se/en/staff/data-protection-policy>.