[FieldTrip] Normalization of timelocked average LFP amplitude (voltage)

Zheng, Ning ning.zheng at vumc.org
Fri Jan 12 04:29:26 CET 2024

Hi Fieldtrip experts,

I am using Fieldtrip to analyze event evoked local field potential data. I used ft_timelockanalysis.m to compute the timelocked average LFP amplitude (voltage) and got results from several subjects in two groups. Before doing the group level statistics, how can I normalize individual LFP amplitude (voltage) so that they can be compared across subject?

Any thoughts or suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Ning