[FieldTrip] Open PhD and Postdoc Positions, Human Verbal Communication Lab, University Tübingen

yulia.oganian at uni-tuebingen.de yulia.oganian at uni-tuebingen.de
Tue Jan 9 09:35:37 CET 2024

Dear all,

I am looking to fill multiple funded positions in my research group at the center for integrative neuroscience, University of Tübingen.
We are a young and growing research group, interested in speech and language processing and audition. We use behavioural and electrophysiology methods, including intracranial and non-invasive EEG and MEG.

More info about the team here: https://hvclab.github.io/

For both positions below, application review is ongoing - please do not hesitate to apply.

1) Postdoctoral position on the neural processing of spontaneous speech:
https://www.psychjob.eu/de/job/postdoctoral-researcher-100-tvl-13-24969
Postdoctoral researcher (100% TVL-13)
psychjob.eu

2) PhD position on perceptual decision making in speech:
https://www.psychjob.eu/de/job/2-phd-positions-65-tv-l-cognitive-neuroscience-25951
2 PhD positions (65% TV-L) Cognitive Neuroscience
psychjob.eu

Best regards

Yulia Oganian

Yulia Oganian, PhD
Group Leader
Cognitive Neuroscience of Human Verbal Communication Lab
Werner-Reichardt Center for Integrative Neuroscience, University Tübingen
+49 7071 2988848
yulia.oganian at uni-tuebingen.de