[FieldTrip] ERP survey first results

Benedikt V. Ehinger benedikt.ehinger at vis.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Jan 8 11:36:27 CET 2024

Dear fieldtrip community,

Last year, we asked for your input on the practice of ERP visualization.
We recently published a first preprint [1] and now welcome comments and
feedback from the community.

If you are interested in the currently most popular toolboxes, the most
(and least) common plot types, a proposal for naming ERP plots, or some
plotting tips, you could check out the preprint. In addition, the
feedback on the biggest toolboxes which by now should be available in
their respective github issues.

We thank the community for their past and future contributions.

Best,

Vladimir Mikheev, René Skukies, Benedikt Ehinger

[1] https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2023.12.20.572507v1