[FieldTrip] Freq baseline correction to separately recorded resting state file

Matthew Mitchell mitchem6 at tcd.ie
Mon Apr 22 23:36:46 CEST 2024

Dear Fieldtrip experts
I am new to Fieldtrip and would very much appreciate insight on the below

Instead of using the pre-stimulus interval for baseline correction after
ft_freqanalysis, I would like to correct the post-stimulus segment to a
separately recorded 2min resting state file (Biosemi) (recorded before an
experiment).
I am currently correcting the post stimulus segment to a [-2 -0.5]
pre-stimulus period but I want to ascertain if this baseline period is
'clean' from the influence of the previous trial.
any help is appreciated, thank you

Matthew