[FieldTrip] problems with topographic plotting

Ivaylo Iotchev ivaylo.iotchev at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 14:56:08 CEST 2024

Dear community,

I would like to plot pre-calculated averages/electrode onto a
head-model (easycapM1)

These are averages (across subjects) of ITC values (inter-trial coherence)
and
for reasons I can elaborate on request it was the easiest to store these
values
in a separate column vector than to let topoplotER work on top of the
ft_freqanalysis. Something seems lost in translation. Even when I create a
structure around the vector (making sure it's fields),
topoplot_ER does not want to work with it. Specifically the error messages
I get are:

Error using fieldnames Invalid input argument of type 'cell'. Input must be
a structure or a Java or COM object. Error in ft_getopt (line 41)
prop_names = fieldnames(opt); Error in removefields (line 36) recursive =
ft_getopt(varargin, 'recursive', false); Error in ft_preamble_provenance
(line 51) cfg.callinfo.usercfg = removefields(cfg,
ignorefields('provenance')); Error in ft_preamble (line 83)
evalin('caller', full_cmd); Error in ft_topoplotER (line 177) ft_preamble
provenance varargin Error in human_consfigure (line 7)
ft_topoplotER(cfg,Structia.freq)

Thank you dearly in advance, bests,

--
Dr. Ivaylo Iotchev. Researcher. Active in the fields of ethology,
psychology, and neuroscience